Popular Posts

Monday, April 9, 2012

1 Guy: Dale

Hey everyone,

My name is Dale, and I am one of the 3 guys... I like to think of myself as "Guy 1"... the other guys don't!




When rating products, my main focus is usually on the service aspect, I expect a high level of service from workers, be it gas jockeys, bartenders, servers, customer service agents, sales representatives and so on. I am told that sometimes my criticism is too much... I think it's just right!

The second aspect I look for is the quality of the product! Was the beer warm? Is the food good? Does the shoe really do what they told me it was going to? 


The final thing I look for is overall experience, did I truly enjoy myself? Did all the stars align? And, if not... WHY???!!! Yeah.. I'm "that guy", the guy who wants to rag on the things that didn't go well... typical Pegger I think! 


"Had a great trip... but... the hotel was close to a construction zone.. so all we could hear was the jackhammer.." I pick the negatives, not a great trait... but one that will help you all with your decisions!! I hope! 


The system we'll use is simple, we'll each give our reasoning, and pick a winner, the Product with at least 2 votes wins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment